Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh My Goodness!!!



I am throwing a bridal shower for a good friend of mine tomorrow and as I have been preparing I have realized that I have a serious lack of beautiful cake stands in my life. I envision the table tomorrow filled with adorable milk glass cake stands loaded with homemade cupcakes. Alas, I have only one cake stand, and it is glass. This raised my curiosity about what types of cakes stands even exist out there that would fit in my fabulous vintage kitchen...I am quite happy with what I was able to discover.

If only I could order a few of these in time for tomorrow's shower! *sigh*

I have a feeling that the shower is going to be quite beautiful sans my own personal collection of gorg vintage cake stands. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I plan to post pictures soon. Stay tuned!

These adorable cake stands are currently for sale on ebay!

1 comment:

  1. I love those stands!

    Also - your fireking collection is AMAZING. AMAZING. I love it!

    ReplyDelete